What you are looking at is the stellar bar at Leon’s Full Service in Decatur, GA. Quite possibly my ultimate favorite bar in the South. Don’t get me wrong, the food is equally as amazing (please try the burger and fries with bacon mayo), but I try to stick to my drinkin’ theme and don’t focus too much on that here. In the next few days I’m going to show you some of the beers and cocktails I enjoyed, with such ingredients as celery juice, roasted peanut orgeat, and salt and pepper. So please check back!
Photo credit: Lush Lady
Posted on: Sep 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM
- csfucnes reblogged this from spencerlewis
- backwoodsusa reblogged this from spencerlewis
- atlurbanist likes this
- magdalina likes this
- kateseegee said: So glad you guys got there! Yummy!!!
- lyn-not-line likes this
- thebeerbelly likes this
- nininthesky reblogged this from driftingfocus
- driftingfocus reblogged this from spencerlewis
- blitherocher reblogged this from spencerlewis
- spencerlewis reblogged this from lushlady and added:
- spencerlewis likes this
- phdramblings likes this
- goddessofscrumptiousness likes this
- turnmyheadintosound likes this
- vinh0 said: i want to go there.
- lushlady posted this