Last but not least from my food and drink centric visit to Mexico City - a Kalimotxo (pronounced cali-moto). A Kalimotxo is a Spanish beverage consisting of 50% coke and 50% wine. It’s one of those easy recipes you have to travel 2000 miles just to ask yourself Why Didn’t I Think of That?
Photo credit: Chow.com
Posted on: Jan 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM
- victoiremag reblogged this from bonjourpeachy
- sfipi likes this
- bonjourpeachy reblogged this from lushlady
- lecoeurbrise likes this
- vic-a-toria said: Kalimotxo is my absolute favorite. Also try Tinto de Verano— Sprite (or Lemon Fanta in Spain) and Wine. Super Delish!
- dailylarc reblogged this from lushlady and added:
- myhyunni reblogged this from lushlady
- drydenlane likes this
- lushlady posted this