THE LUSH LADY IS ONE YEAR OLD!
And what better way to celebrate than at a highly regarded local Atlanta establishment with a kick ass cocktail menu that could compete against any major city - I’m talking about H Harpers Station.
Any celebration calls for champagne, so shown here is The Little Prince - Don Diego Blanco, Yellow Chartreuse, Herbsaint and Gruet Rose Sparkling. I also had to celebrate with some bourbon (their staple Bufala Negra cocktail), some tequila (please try the Calexico), and some scotch (the Alchemist). You just can’t go wrong at their bar. The food was equally as divine.
Photo credit: Lush Lady
Posted on: Jan 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM
- p3nish0le likes this
- kimds92 likes this
- nannakofodpedersen likes this
- carterplantation likes this
- itsmarshalltime98 likes this
- lerevedepassion likes this
- pinksparkles9000 likes this
- olivemix likes this
- grisvisage likes this
- izzy26gregg likes this
- efcinbookpta reblogged this from lushlady
- ymmertaisa reblogged this from lushlady
- massacremusicleague likes this
- strawberryfloat reblogged this from lushlady
- baramartin6m likes this
- 90andbored likes this
- theinessasworld likes this
- waterbottlewoman likes this
- lushlady posted this